Friday, June 24, 2005

Cheese Friday: Jeremy Piven is Dead to Me.



Jeremy Piven in a recent interview said he doesn't eat cheese. C'mon, who doesn't eat cheese? Only people with so little going for them they become Vegans just so they can feel superior, like my good friend Steve. One day I will lure him back. But I digress.

In case you don't know me, I'm one of those guys who does work in the Film/Video world. I directed a few music videos and some other stuff. I mostly do small time projects. But, like almost everyone who does this kind of work, I dream of directing feature films someday. Long story short, I always wanted to work with Jeremy Piven. I love his work. Even in bad films he's usually good.

But then I read this:

From www.channelguidemag.com
BY RYAN A. BERENZ

Jeremy Piven-
"I get a lot of "Ten years!" "Ten years!" from Grosse Pointe Blank. And now more than ever, I get people screaming "Cheese!" (from Old School). And I have to say, if you really want to make me angry, yell "Cheese!" I mean there are so many other things to yell at me but "Cheese!" I don't even eat cheese. "

Who the hell does he think he is????
"I don't even eat cheese"
What is wrong with these people??!!

I'm worried.
Either I'm slowly losing my mind, or the world is full of stupid people who worry about shit that doesn't matter.
Or maybe I'm losing my mind because I worry about shit that doesn't matter.
Or maybe ...

DAMMIT!!!

2 comments:

Jerrster said...

Well Mr. DNA and all the CHEESEEATERS at The Smart Patrol.

"Cheese eaters are mutants."

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/06/10/cheese_digestion/

I know I'm a mutant aleays have been.

Jerrster said...

seems that link was not going to work

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/06/10/
cheese_digestion/

there.