Saturday, June 04, 2005

A Favor For A Friend?



Hey all. As many of you know I play in a rock band called The Tank. Well, The Tank is in the process of trying to heighten our visibility. We have been toiling around in obscurity for almost 9 years now and it's time to step things up.
Here's the favor:
If you would be so inclined I would invite each of you to sign up on myspace.com and add us as a friend. I would also ask you to tell all your friends about this awesome band that you know and suggest they check us out on myspace or our website.

Late last year we completed a 5 song demo with famed producer Lou Giordano (The Ataris, Taking Back Sunday, Goo Goo Dolls, Husker Du, etc...). Now, after much hand wringing the songs are about to be shopped around to labels. We could use some buzz, and if it comes in the form of having a few thousand myspace friends, so be it. I would really appreciate any help in promoting The Tank.

Tell a friend.

1 comment:

Jerrster said...

I have a "myspace" account now if I can figure out how to use the darn thing I will do what I can for the cause.

GOOD LUCK GUY(S)!!!!