Sunday, June 05, 2005

Toby Jumps On "The Tank" Bandwagon



http://www.myspace.com/thetank
http://www.myspace.com/tobyw
(your site here)

So I saw Guy's post (heck I even edited it) and jumped in. I had set up a myspace page but now I have set the easy to find url (up there genius).

This is not a big thing Guy is asking for. I think it's a good opportunity to see how influential The Smart Patrol can be, after all we all know people who know people.

Like my good friend The Altruistic Puma has often said, you put it out there and then you hear it someplace else (I'm paraphrasing sloppily).

So now we need to hit myspace, get our pages and make friends with The Tank.

Toby, thePrisoner, FOTT - Friend Of The Tank

1 comment:

Andy said...

Bubba Shakespeare is already a friend o' The Tank.

By the way, being their myspace friend has cleared my acne right up, and I've sold two properties in only 1 week!!!

I strongly recommend being a friend o' The Tank. It's not a "get rich wuick scheme", but guess what - I DID!!