Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's Official!


Mrs. DNA has a "bun in the oven". She's approx 13 weeks. We heard the heartbeat Monday. Mr. Kane listened to the heartbeat of his future sibling too, although he didn't find it any more interesting than the dust bunny in the corner of the Doctor's office. I'll post more progress reports in the coming months. I can tell you're all on the edge of your seats, waiting...

I'm now expecting my second kid. Does this mean I'm a 'grown up'?

-Mr. DNA (knows how to make a baby)

6 comments:

Fig said...

WooooHOOOOOOO! Yay Mr. DNA! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Uncle Toby approves.

Mr. DNA said...

Thanks Lily. I think it's pretty cool.

I'm glad Uncle Toby approves.

Jerrster said...

excellent!!! oh man you will know when you are a grown up...when both kids are down with the flu and then you get it and yet you still have to make the dinner and do the dishes...it's all in you're future Mr.DNA....:::smile:::::

Unknown said...

so does that mean you're making dinner? I'll be right over.

Seymour said...

You sly dog!! Congrats Guy, I'm sure Mr Kane will be stoked. Just for that, I'll buy you some El Burrito Jr, anytime you wanna head down to my neck of the woods...Call me!