Sunday, May 14, 2006

Our First Official Podcast

Now With Sound!!
A Mother's Day gift to all our friends. Fourteen minutes of prattle, but made with love for your ears (eyes optional). Please enjoy, comment, laugh, cry, and above all, stick it out past the first 3 minutes. You'll get used to the squeaky voices, I promise.

thePrisoner (Head of R&D)


Listenting Options


An enhanced podcast with photos.
(May require Quicktime)

Right click the image to download to your local machine


Streaming MP3
(Sorry no photos)

Click the play button


Subscribe
XML Feed
http://smartpatrol.castpost.com/feed/feed.xml
Enter this URL into your favorite RSS reader (eg. iTunes)

4 comments:

Andy said...

Maybe it's me...

Maybe I'm being a homer...

Maybe I'm just high on us, but that was freakin' great!!!

GREAT JOB PRISONER!!!!

I can't wait to see what we do next week.

(That didn't sound cocky did it?)

P.S - We can use under 3 bars of the Smart Patrol song by Devo (preferrably without lyrics) if we want to. That is legal and without payment due. I 'll make the loop and we can use it for the intro on the next one - ok? ok, sweet.

I'm gonna go listen again.

Mr. Kamikaze said...

Wow, no thanks for me.

Toby neglected to post the fact that he and I stayed up way later than any normal person should to get the podcast done.

You better like it because I felt like crap all day yesterday because of it.

"ecznewui"

Unknown said...

1. Almost certainly not legal (not my bailiwick so let's google on that)

2. Not only did Mr.Kamikaze add all the photos to the podcast but also helped keep me on task. I would not ask for any credit myself but to thank him for his efforts.

I still feel like crap and overslept a whopping 2 hours, my head clock is all messed up.

thePrisoner (Zzzz...)

'lazin'

elhombrealto said...

Great work you guys. Thanks for the shout-out. That picture in the podcast makes me look old and fat! What happened to DNA and Tony...? Anyway, we want more. (We, meaning me.) And break out the Devo.

"lkfrte"

(Wait a minute. Did I just type in my password...?)