Monday, May 01, 2006

What does this photo say to you?


Photo credit: Los Angeles Times

I know I'm setting this up for some snarky responses.
Isn't this what history looks like? I remember in high school we studied the Vietnam Moratorium (for about 10 minutes) it seems like a similar thing. Or will this be buried in controversy like The (Quarter) Million Man March and reduced to a footnote in the 2006 Yearbook?

It seems that history must always be happening, even while we are at work, or sleeping or sleeping at work. Only time will truly tell us when the history really in our lifetimes. However I'd like to think something important, and positive comes of this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me it says.
"If you are anywhere but in Downtown LA right now, then your hubcaps are safe"

Anonymous said...

"there would have been more of us but we only had 2 vans"

Andy said...

LOL to both of those.

This says to me that a whole lot of people got the day off for something they have no control over and/or no right to vote for or against.

Anything for some time off, I guess.

"oorspoc"

Mr. Kamikaze said...

Accross the Southland, a billion blades of grass breath a collective sigh of relief.


BTW...
If you're gonna post it, own up to it.

"jjyftjkt"