Wednesday, March 14, 2007

In Other News

Yes, I am alive.

I've been working too much and I've learned that I don't like it. I go to work and come home, that's it. By the time I get home I have no energy to do much, so I 'm sorry I've been out of the loop and loopy all at once.

If someone can find a way outside of going Richard Jeni on myself, winning the lottery or starting an Alpaca farm (despite my unending love for the lovable lumps of tick-ridden fur that freak me out when I've been in a petting zoo by looking at me eye to eye and making me feel insignificant) I'd like to hear about it.

Anyway, rest uncomfortably assured that I am still around, albeit in a living dead kind of capacity most of the time. (I've found a real talent for falling asleep in awkward positions at awkward times lately - i.e. at my computer with my hand on the mouse (no euphemism intended) only to wake up a half hour later with no idea where I am) Sorry, if I've been distant or kind of quiet lately. I'm trying to find a balance between working / making money and doing something other than working, but its been rough.

Alright, that's it. I can post comments and new topics here again, which I'm sure is already bumming some of you out.

What else is new with me???

* I got a new computer, printer, keyboard/mouse combo - they're awesome.
* I found a good program to rip DVDs without losing quality.
* I downloaded a ton of stuff I don't need.
* I've been on a big (for me) winning streak with poker.
* I still don't like coffee.
* I've now learned to hate the smell of cinnamon rolls thanks to Ikea.
* I still write articles for Club Lakers.com even though the team is poopy right now.
* I actually killed a couple people playing Gears Of War (not actual people, but ya know what
I mean).
* I bought $80 shoes that aren't half as comfortable as my $15 Target ones.

I'm sure there's more, but that's enough for now.

Alright everyone - hi - my name is The Altruistic Puma - and I'm not dead... yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Puma increases Puma:Fish problem ratio with purchase of $80 shoes.

Fish have no feet. Therefore retaliation unlikely.

Victory... Puma!