Friday, January 18, 2008

Cheese Friday™ : Cheese from a friend


The Smart Patrol's one time contributer El Hombre Alto, and his girlfriend Yoshimi, were back in town over the holidays. They came bearing gifts too! Each gift was personalized to the receiver's taste and/or demeanor. thePrisoner was given Salt flavored Cup Noodles, our friend Tony received Milk flavored Cup Noodles, and I was bestowed with Cheese Curry flavored Cup Noodles. I think I won. Apparently even though he doesn't post or comment he still reads the site on occasion. El Hombre lives in Japan and we don't get to see him too much anymore. I didn't even get to see him while he was in town either (apparently family and close friends trump that guy you kinda know who was friends with one of your old roommates). thePrisoner passed along the gift to me.

I ate the noodles.

They were tasty (my son disagrees).

I want to say thank you to El Hombre and Yoshimi.
Your kind gift was greatly appreciated.


-Mr. DNA ('s wife will kill him if she finds out he spent time posting today instead of packing)

No comments: