Thursday, January 17, 2008

To the victor belong the spoils!

thePrisoner had (has?) a (some?) unwanted bunk mate(s) in his cell.
I told him I wasn't sure if the old school traps would work.
I was wrong, dead wrong.
Hopefully the little guy up there was the only invader.

The score right now is thePrisoner 1, rats 0.

Every time I think of rats, the movies Willard and Ben come to mind.
... I'm just saying.


In other news:

We haven't been posting lately, and for that I am sorry. But I will be continuing the non-post thing for a little while longer. I leave tomorrow for New Mexico. (You mean there's a NEW Mexico?) EspaƱola, NM to be exact (I know you don't care, but I'm telling you anyway).
Family stuff. I hear it's really cold there (awesome). The good part is it's only about 13 to 14 hours of driving. All. Night. Long. We drive at night so the kids can sleep on the way there (fingers crossed). I'm so glad I decided to cut down on Pepsi™ though (I'm down to only a couple a week, and some weeks none). Now the Rockstar™s that I'll be swigging on the drive should definately keep me awake (remember that one time I drove straight from Green Bay, WI to just west of Amarillo, Texas only stopping for gas? Good times). I'll soon be back leaving unwanted comments on your blogs in my never ending futile attempt to be funny. Take care.

-Mr. DNA (thinks you can never have too many parenthesis)

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

Good job with the mouse. Good luck on the road trip.