Monday, June 02, 2008

SKUNKWORKS: The Smart Reviews is (are) GO!!!!

Not satisfied with pontificating on all points minute and ephemeral, some of your favorite bloggers to The Smart Patrol have started a second blog dedicated to the pursuit of filthy lucre.

The Smart Reviews is just that, smart (as in informed, smart alecky, and smart assed) reviews of all the things that we use, are exposed to or have anything more than a passing interest in reviewing.

Like music... We love telling other people that the crap on their iPods is crap.




Like gadgets... We are not married, don't have kids or drug habits, so where do you think all the money goes?


There are a lot of sites out there that have tech or music or movie reviews, but only one site dares to call itself The Smart Reviews... mostly because we got the domain name before someone else did.

Please check us out, we're reviewing stuff all the time so you don't have to.
Also we're gonna give stuff away, but that's a secret.
And we have a twitter feed (if you don't know what that is, don't worry you don't need it)

At The Smart Reviews we don't let the fact that we have no idea what we're talking about stop us from having a strong opinion about it. Check it out and tell your friends.


thePrisoner

3 comments:

Mr. DNA said...

So you guys have been doing this for a month behind my back!?

First there was forchumps.com now this?!

You know, If you don't want to post here I'll understand (sniff, sniff). I just wish you would have told me first. It's, it's, not about a new blog, this is about trust and communication.

I also notice all of the reviewers are not married and don't have kids!
...
I know when I'm not wanted.

Fine, you guys go have fun with your shiney new fun blogs. See if I care. Just don't come running back when the new found excitement rubs off and routine sets in.

Don't worry about me, I'll be just fine.
WHO NEEDS YOU ANYWAY!

-Mr. DNA (is not crying he just has allergies)

Mr. DNA said...

And you know what else!?
You're comments don't work for thesmartreviews.com either!

Yeah!

Crappy site.

Yeah!

I wasn't going to comment on every post by typing "suck it" over and over either.

I was just checking for bugs.

Unknown said...

Rather than let the discourse decay into name calling I repeat a quote by Mark Twain when his book Tom Sawyer was initially panned by critics...

"maybe the comments do work, but we have a special filter that filters out stupid stuff and you suck!" - Mark Twain

so, go shove it in your stovepipe hat Abe Lincoln!!!