Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The A-Team van: Available for bar mitzvahs

The A-Team limo service.

If you really want to impress your your future in-laws hire the A-Team for your wedding. Nothing says class like a 1983 GMC Van. Or better yet hire it out for your 20 year High School reunion. "Hey Sally Jablonski, remember when I asked you to the prom and you laughed in my face? Who's laughing now Sally?!"

All vans come with "Illuminated leather seating". And why wouldn't they?

If you live in the UK you can own a franchise. Click the pic for the official site.

-Mr. DNA (only one word comes to mind; bitchen')

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Yup,

Bitchin'.

Native Minnow said...

And now I've got the A-Team theme song stuck in my head. Thanks.

Mr. DNA said...

AB - I'm pretty sure it's bitchen with an 'E'. With an 'E' it's an adjective, with an 'I' it's a verb. At least that's what I learned in school. In California. Home of bitchen waves and bitchen pools to skate.

Native Minnow - When you hear the theme song do you hear the spoken word into too?

Zuper Zee - Hysterically bitchen?

Native Minnow said...

Nah, just the theme song. Although, now that might change.

Michele said...

I'm afraid to show to the mate, he might just hire one for our reception. He's crazy like that.

Mr. DNA said...

Native Minnow - You're welcome. : )

Jetpass - If you do, and he does, please post pictures!

Upset Waitress said...

Ahaha one of my favorite sayings from Mr.T "I pity the fool."

Karen said...

WICKED!!!! I should've hired that to take me from the airport to AB's party. I could've taken you all for a joy ride and we could've compared our BLING.

SJ said...

I'd like Mr T to officiate at my wedding ceremony: "Do you take this fool..." :)

Manuel said...

nostalgia is so last year.......

2 Dollar Productions said...

I was thinking limos earlier in the week, but now Vans have to enter the equation. That's pretty damn sharp.

Ivan said...

Looks good and seems very comfortable. I think it will be great to rent this vehicle in van hire company and go to the party or travel across country.
Illuminated leather seating sounds and looks nice!